Guerrino Dentistry | Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is a professional oral care method that focuses on the improvement of the appearance
of one's smile, teeth, and mouth. It is important to note that cosmetic dentistry procedures are
typically elective, rather than essential. Some of them may provide restorative benefits for
Why Do You Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry has helped our clients achieve and restore a beautiful smile. Clients no longer need
to hide their smiles during meals or while their pictures are taken. Through our expertise and
experience in this field, they can show off their wonderful smile as much as they want.
Did you know that approximately 20 per cent of the American population does not have an ideal bite? Don't
worry; this is an issue that can be fixed with cosmetic dentistry procedures. By correcting one's bite,
the risk of damaging the teeth when biting down is significantly reduced.
Cosmetic Dentistry | Areas of speciality
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are designed to cover the front surface of
the teeth; effectively changing the length, size, shape, or color of the teeth. These veneers are
typically wafer-thin, custom-made shells.
- Dental Bonding: If your teeth have spaces in between them or are broken, you
utilize the dental bonding procedure to repair and fix these issues.
- Teeth Whitening: Want to restore the natural appearance of your teeth? After
cleaning tartar and other debris from your teeth, whitening is an excellent next step to take.
- Porcelain Crowns: Also known as a cap, porcelain crowns are designed to restore
the appearance, strength, size, and shape of one's teeth. They can be used to replace damaged or
decayed teeth above the gum line. If you are looking to cosmetically cover severely discolored or
misshapen teeth, this is an ideal option for your needs.
- Porcelain Inlays: They are porcelain fillings used to fill damaged or decayed
teeth and are bonded within the center of a tooth.
- Porcelain Onlays: Porcelain fillings are called onlays if they cover the biting
surface; or one or more points of the tooth.